March 27, 201016 yr comment_424803 Wonder how many will fail to show. +1 for me not showing as i am doing a sunshine coast cruise instead :> Report
March 27, 201016 yr comment_424858 Well Jon and I got the flag up but almost drowned on the way back, Pics will explain. Report
March 27, 201016 yr comment_424865 Their loss if they don't come. I've messaged lots of people, most haven't replied. Who cares, we'll have fun anyway. I'll be there as always, as blzbub666 said "I ahve been looking forward to this for ages aswell" Look out for my KM36 (yellow Hi-Roof) not the white one I had on the camping trips..... See you all in the morning Report
March 27, 201016 yr comment_424870 i'll be there in the pano (now with 5 speed :) ), just a shame benny has to work. Report
March 27, 201016 yr comment_424882 Well Jon and I got the flag up but almost drowned on the way back, Pics will explain. I had a looksie at them tonight good quality Report
March 27, 201016 yr comment_424884 I had a looksie at them tonight good quality 1km of ocean to cross in the dark and no visible sandbar, Scary shit. Report
March 27, 201016 yr Author comment_424910 +1 for me not showing as i am doing a sunshine coast cruise instead :> Surprise surprise. Report
March 27, 201016 yr comment_424927 I am still awake :) Must of been all the V and peaches I had on the way to the Island, I HOPE THE FLAG IS STILL THERE. Report
March 27, 201016 yr comment_424934 I wont be going, 1 no toyota :) and 2 a metric f@$kton of work to get done. Didn't you buy road & tracks aw11? Report
March 27, 201016 yr Author comment_424948 My condition has gone from bad to really bad. I can't talk, can barely hear and am having difficulty swallowing saliva, let alone food. I'll be still dragging my but out there. Any pullouts from here on need to be good ones and carry a doctors certificate. :) Report
March 28, 201016 yr comment_424981 Surprise surprise. nawwwww poor didums, well to me i thought doing a 200k cruise was better then going from maccas car park to another carpark to look at a home made flag was a point less trip.. end of rant Report
March 28, 201016 yr comment_425070 nawwwww poor didums, well to me i thought doing a 200k cruise was better then going from maccas car park to another carpark to look at a home made flag was a point less trip.. end of rant REALLY, So wasting fuel is better then having a social bbq? Report
March 28, 201016 yr comment_425092 sorry to have not attended, the crown did not meet the schedule i had set, and the excel is far from a pleasure to drive. it drives me insane, will be great to get back in the old toyota! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now