Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where's Your Drift Video??

Featured Replies

I used to have a wonderful Youtube of someone drifting their blue AE86 on the track, and I'm sure it was someone on here.

 

I lost all my favourites when I re-formatted... >|

 

So if you recognise it as a blue 'rolla full sideways hauling massive revs with the most astounding crisp sound please post it up!

 

Edited by bLinded_

  • Author

That's it! Thanks Blinded-

 

That's the car and the clip I had was like the second one, so same meet via a different camera I think.

 

Great motor in that machine!

I've seen that guy at drift comps.

 

Thats Adelaide International Raceway. :jamie:

 

 

his name is simon thats his old car hes got a red sr20det ke70 and his new drift car is a s14 its sexy

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.