Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My 93' Corolla From New Zealand

Featured Replies

  • Replies 331
  • Views 478.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • this car has you wrapped around its little finger.   every factory option it wants you give it :P

  • I like your member title, suits you perfectly! :wink:   New interior looks great, you can enjoy it & the newly purified air together! :cool:

  • never tire of seeing this :)

  • Author

Great pics as always :y:

 

Thanks Ken :)

 

I fitted these today - Rare OEM factory option tweeter pods. I've wanted some for quite a while but they're hard to find as they were only available as an optional extra:

 

IMG_7279-resized1.jpg

 

IMG_7271-resized.jpg

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Man I really need to get my foglights wired up.....

 

Couldn't agree more. Only takes about 1.5 hours :cool:

 

I bought and fitted some new wheels today 046.gif. Here's some quick pics. Better photos to come soon:

 

IMG_7790-resized.jpg

 

IMG_7795_6_7-resized.jpg

 

IMG_7807-resized.jpg

  • Author

Here's some better shots I took of my car today with the new wheels:

 

IMG_7907_8_9-resized1.jpg

 

IMG_7872_3_4-5-resized1.jpg

 

IMG_7892_3_4-resized1.jpg

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

I installed a rare OEM Toyota Caldina rear lip in the weekend. The fitment wasn't 100% perfect since the lip is off a completely different model, which happens to be a wagon, but was nothing that a heat gun, a lot of patience and some urethane couldn't fix :). Got my muffler slightly moved over today because it was touching against the left hand side of the lip. Here's some photos I just took within the last hour:

 

IMG_8445-2-resized1.jpg

 

IMG_8458-resized.jpg

Rear lip looks great!! I'm surprised how well it fits :D you just need to cut out the exhaust pipe hole out a bit better and mould the connection just above it so it blends just a tad nicer ;)

 

IMG_2721-resized.jpg

 

 

hahaha make it easier for thieves to find ure money
  • Author

Rear lip looks great!! I'm surprised how well it fits :D you just need to cut out the exhaust pipe hole out a bit better and mould the connection just above it so it blends just a tad nicer ;)

 

Thanks! Yeah the fitment was bloody good considering it was off an entirely different model and shape of vehicle. I saw one fitted to a Caldina a couple of months ago and it got me thinking, so I compared the dimensions and they were virtually the exact same width as my Corolla :D. Had the same kind of luck with the lip on the front bumper, which is actually off a Nissan Bluebird SSS :lol:. Yeah that's the only thing that needs doing now, and maybe bringing the exhaust up a tad so it sits higher. Instead of cutting out the hole bigger I was thinking that I could maybe spray that section black, so it's not as obvious :)

 

hahaha make it easier for thieves to find ure money

 

Haha, jokes on them because all I keep in there are a couple of USB sticks for my head-unit :laff:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.