March 27, 201016 yr Author comment_424928 Took the Magna for a test drive and neither me or the missus really liked it. The interior felt like it was all going to rattle apart. First time driving a fwd V6 and I wasnt too impressed. And this one had that thrashed feel about it. Looked at camrys but I just can't bring myself to buy one. You know/ I know its the best option, but its a camry. I found an AWD magna I might test drive for around the same price as the black one. Who knew car shopping was so long and tedious. In our price range if you are against buying a korean car theres not much to choose from. Report
March 28, 201016 yr comment_425119 don't buy a sv model Camry as they have a few problems, the steering racks usually sh*t themselves and same with struts. the acv and mcv series onwards are pretty good and the 4cylinder ones are pretty good. spark plugs are done every 90000 on v6 modals and are a bit of a bit*h but can be done without taking off the intake manifold (unlike the klugers) aurions are pretty easy too and they are a very good car if you've got the money. Report
March 28, 201016 yr comment_425184 My parents had a 1MZFE 1997 Camry, Bought it with 120,000km on it and sold it with 240,000 and it had the CV's rebuilt and the rear main seal replaced and that was it apart from normal servicing. Drove really well but didn't tow the boat too well. Needed more low down torque. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now