Pedders Falcon Springs In Ke70?

vsschris

hi guys i pickd up some pedders sport rider rear el falcon springs today for my ke70 iwhont to no if enyones has used them befor and how many coils to chop i whont the rear to sit just above the tyers I'm thinking 2 to 3 coils? and was thinking commodre rear sports riders for the front they look like there the same size can enyone help me cheers chris

Edited by vsschris

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 weeks later...

for the rears cut the free height to about 250mm and then go from there. i have 235mm height 4.5kg spring in the rear and the guard sits about flush with the tyre

also had falcon springs in there before that were about 240mm they sat about the same

Yeah buddy, no need to go chopping already stiffened springs.

Consider the weight difference of a falcon and corolla??, then your gonna cut them, and I'm under the assumption they will just get stiffer!!

One of my mates bought a ra40 celica, with chopped superlow king springs all round, and man, it does break your back!! (although it is super low and super stiff)