April 6, 201016 yr Author comment_427487 Sorry mate but has to be said - I know you're meaning the TURBO COMPRESSOR WHEEL. Hence turbo will need a new wheel, housing and obviously a re-build. I'd just hate to see somebody buy the car thinking that all that needs to be done is fit a new ENGINE cooling fan and boost away. i dndnt say it needed a new engine cooling fan its got an electric one mate. the turbo need a new front fan.... Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_427507 i dndnt say it needed a new engine cooling fan its got an electric one mate. the turbo need a new front fan.... I know, I know. But its wording like that that could get you in some trouble. The "Fan" you're referring to in the front of your turbo is called a COMPRESSOR wheel. I'm trying to assist you in preventing some confusion. :blush: Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_427562 thank you for your knowledge tas at first glance i didnt have a clue what he was on about thats what we have moderators for :thumbsup: Report
April 6, 201016 yr Author comment_427580 thank you for your knowledge tas at first glance i didnt have a clue what he was on aboutthats what we have moderators for :thumbsup: haha sorry guys Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_427607 that what its like on the car . the bolt came off on the fan i took and grinded some away lol did it pull well man pitty about the bolt in turbo not a hard fix :thumbsup: Report
April 6, 201016 yr Author comment_427613 did it pull well man pitty about the bolt in turbo not a hard fix :thumbsup: went relly well good little set up. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now