Ke55 Flairs

walls ke70

Members dont see this ad

You used to be able to get them from Meridian Motor Sport in Melbourne but apparently they aren't making them anymore.

There was a thread about a month ago in the wanted section calling for flares. I directed the OP to MMS. Another member then stated that they no longer make them and he knew as he actually worked for MMS. He did however say that he could make some himself to sell.

Anyway - point of the story is have a hunt in the wanted section for a thread about flares (you'll have to back a few pages), then you'll know who it was as I can't remember. ;)

You used to be able to get them from Meridian Motor Sport in Melbourne but apparently they aren't making them anymore.

There was a thread about a month ago in the wanted section calling for flares. I directed the OP to MMS. Another member then stated that they no longer make them and he knew as he actually worked for MMS. He did however say that he could make some himself to sell.

Anyway - point of the story is have a hunt in the wanted section for a thread about flares (you'll have to back a few pages), then you'll know who it was as I can't remember. ;)

thanks man :lol: