Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello Toyophiles

Featured Replies

Hi all! (6 of you!)

 

I'm in Hobart. Got a ke55 that I'm building as a clubby. Hope to exchange info soon. Anyone else from Hobart?

Rob

Welcome Rob!

 

'petroleum' is the only one I know of thats from down your way. I'd say hes only been on here once or twice though, myself, I'm from the north end.

 

Was down Hobart Sunday though, there seems to be a load of KE70s down there, hopefully the word gets out about rollaclub.

 

Whats the plan for the KE55? Track work out Basky or Motorkhanas and the like?

Edited by Josho

  • Author

Hi fellas! Yeah track work at basky is the plan. It is registered though. Just trying to source some bolt on flares. That's how I came across this site actually. Hope to be back driving it in a week.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did you find your flares?

I was in hobart last week and a yellow ke30 passed me with black bolt on flares.

Was that you? I'm not sure of the name of where i was but i came from launceston and was heading to Cambridge at about 6:20 ish in the evening.

On the northside of the river from hobart

Hi everyone, Does anyone know were I can get a twin carb manifold and carbs for my 3k ke20.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Hey Nick, I don't know if it was me or not, I have a ke55, but I do have black bolt ons. Anyone from Hobart interested in a day at baskerville soon????

  • 1 month later...

G'day,

 

I'm from Hobart.

I've got a 2dr KE30. It hasn't got any modifications. Its got a 4K engine with a K40 gear box. I'm thinking of putting a T50 gear box in it some time next year; save a bit of petrol on the open road with the extra gear. Then when I earn a bit more money, I want to put in a 4A-GE/4A-GZE engine.

post-926-1130475397_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Gday bruce! Sounds like a plan except a k50 would be a lot easier to put behind your engine. A t50 at least requires a hydraulic clutch set-up, pity I didnt know a few months ago, I sold a k50 for $50!!!!

Saw a white KE25 coupe outside woolworths in sandybay last Saturday, with P-plates up. Had the newer toyota badge on the grill.

Don't really see many KE25s around much.

Hey Rob,

 

Where'd you source the flares from??

 

Are they new??

 

What sort of $$??

  • Author
Hey Rob,

 

Where'd you source the flares from??

 

Are they new??

 

What sort of $$??

 

Hey mate. I got them off meridian motorsport. I found them on this web site and subsequently found this site looking for flares.! If you search the for sale section for flares you will find them. They are exact replicas taken from te27 (ke25) steel jap items. They were $275 plus freight. They only need a quick sand and they are ready for paint.

G'day Rob,

 

I looked on the Meridian Motorsports website for the flares. Are the small flares the copies of the TE27 flares, or are they the larger ones?

 

Let me know if you come across a K50 gear box. I've asked a couple of wreckers and they want $300 or more. Bit too much I reckon.

  • Author

Hi Bruce. Yeah, don't pay that much for a k50!!!!! Definatly don't pay over $100. I wouldn't. The flares are the small ones. Pretty cheap for what they are!.

Cheers, Rob

I guess the Million dollar questions is...

 

How well do these flares fit?? Do they look good?? Did the alter wheel arch clearance at all?? Could you cut your arches away, then fit the flares to create better clearance?? Did you just bolt them on??

 

Can you post a few close up piccies so we can all drool!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.