Hello Toyophiles

rob1

Members dont see this ad

Welcome Rob!

'petroleum' is the only one I know of thats from down your way. I'd say hes only been on here once or twice though, myself, I'm from the north end.

Was down Hobart Sunday though, there seems to be a load of KE70s down there, hopefully the word gets out about rollaclub.

Whats the plan for the KE55? Track work out Basky or Motorkhanas and the like?

Edited by Josho

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did you find your flares?

I was in hobart last week and a yellow ke30 passed me with black bolt on flares.

Was that you? I'm not sure of the name of where i was but i came from launceston and was heading to Cambridge at about 6:20 ish in the evening.

On the northside of the river from hobart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

G'day,

I'm from Hobart.

I've got a 2dr KE30. It hasn't got any modifications. Its got a 4K engine with a K40 gear box. I'm thinking of putting a T50 gear box in it some time next year; save a bit of petrol on the open road with the extra gear. Then when I earn a bit more money, I want to put in a 4A-GE/4A-GZE engine.

post-926-1130475397_thumb.jpg

Hey Rob,

Where'd you source the flares from??

Are they new??

What sort of $$??

Hey mate. I got them off meridian motorsport. I found them on this web site and subsequently found this site looking for flares.! If you search the for sale section for flares you will find them. They are exact replicas taken from te27 (ke25) steel jap items. They were $275 plus freight. They only need a quick sand and they are ready for paint.

G'day Rob,

I looked on the Meridian Motorsports website for the flares. Are the small flares the copies of the TE27 flares, or are they the larger ones?

Let me know if you come across a K50 gear box. I've asked a couple of wreckers and they want $300 or more. Bit too much I reckon.

I guess the Million dollar questions is...

How well do these flares fit?? Do they look good?? Did the alter wheel arch clearance at all?? Could you cut your arches away, then fit the flares to create better clearance?? Did you just bolt them on??

Can you post a few close up piccies so we can all drool!!