4k Efi

slippery

Members dont see this ad
so how will it know what injector to fire and wen ?

It won't. It'll just fire all of the injectors (as a bank) every time the coil sparks.

To have sequentially fired injector as you're thinking of requires a crank angle sensor or some sort of other 'dual pulse' trigger.

It won't. It'll just fire all of the injectors (as a bank) every time the coil sparks.

To have sequentially fired injector as you're thinking of requires a crank angle sensor or some sort of other 'dual pulse' trigger.

Sequentially firing fuel injector on a 4K :thumbsup:

Don't laugh. :y:

I have a home made K series crank angle sensor in the shed. Only other thing I really need to set my engine set up with sequentially fired injection and quad coil packs is the 3x other coils and ignitors. Then its just a matter of re-configuring the ECU.

If you haven't seen my turbo car before then click "tar" in my sig. :thumbsup:

Don't laugh. :y:

I have a home made K series crank angle sensor in the shed. Only other thing I really need to set my engine set up with sequentially fired injection and quad coil packs is the 3x other coils and ignitors. Then its just a matter of re-configuring the ECU.

If you haven't seen my turbo car before then click "tar" in my sig. :thumbsup:

Click click click click! That is amazing! What made you decide to so heavily modify a K series engine?

Yeah mate can still use the points dizzy. 4ke had no ECU ignition control so its just and input trigger.

If you were to use an aftermarket ECU that can also control igniton then you can use an elec dizzy as the input trigger. Its still a single pulse trigger so you can't run anything sequentially but you can control the ignition curve and then just use the dizzy cap for spark distrobution.