April 12, 201016 yr comment_429253 Hey guys I am thinking about getting the torque converter in the Mrs car turned into an rpm stally so it takes off better, Anyone suggest any places in Bris that are good but also cheapish. Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_429273 depends on what kinda car mate. i can make a few calls. mate of mine got a pretty good one for his 700hp ute custom made. Report
April 12, 201016 yr Author comment_429276 depends on what kinda car mate. i can make a few calls. mate of mine got a pretty good one for his 700hp ute custom made. 4age AE82. Report
April 13, 201016 yr comment_429420 I don't think there are any good ones in brissy, even the crap nasty places charge $400+ for a bad result. Report
April 13, 201016 yr Author comment_429429 Yeah that's what I am thinking, My brothers one doesn't do what he asked it too do. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now