July 9, 201214 yr Author comment_614356 Cheers mate its getting there, Nah its not a corolla is a 1st gen Toyota Celica, back when they were RWD and good not FWD and shit. Report
July 9, 201214 yr Author comment_614399 I love bare metal builds. Good good stuff man. cheers mate thought id do it once properly than 6times over. Report
July 27, 201214 yr Author comment_618054 Little bit of progress ive thrown on some primer on the engine bay as it was starting to get a bit of surface rust and it gave me an idea of how the engine bay is looking smoothed and I'm pretty chuffed with the outcome, i can't post a pic of it now as I'm not on a computer but soon hopefully i can. Report
November 1, 201213 yr comment_634620 Hey mate, Just found this looks great man good effort. Any progress in the celica? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now