My Car

GJM85

I own a '90 AE92 Toyota Corolla Seca, 4A-FC motor, 5 speed gearbox, all original except for some mild port work, 2" exaust, Zetti 4" tip, King springs, 15" RJ Racing Wheels, sports steering, Bosch ignition, Champion leads, NGK plugs, EFI radiator, modified thermostat, removed Air Con and JVC 4 speaker stereo.

*360,000 odo and still going strong...

here's when i bought it for $4000

post-8643-1272148196_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

I bought this Corolla in 2005, I previously had a KE30 2 door with a 4K 4speed, my first car.

Then I bought a KE70 4K 4speed for $400, That was awesome. I gave it to my dad and he put a 3T 5 speed in it with a 180 holley. pictured below.

After that I picked up a KE84 Spirit RWD with a 4A-C 5speed for $250. I decked that out and blew it up trying to play Initial D. Gave it to my brother for $50 as his first car. The butthead pulled the tough suspension, gearbox and diff out and made $900 on it! Not happy I wasn't!

Finally bought the Seca CS for $4000 a year ago. Looking to do a conversion to 20V but not sure whether its worth the work and $$$.

This is the Seca to date....

post-8643-1272155209_thumb.jpg

post-8643-1272155570_thumb.jpg

post-8643-1272155624_thumb.jpg

Well its not a corolla, But at the moment i own a sa63 celica, rebulit 2sc motor, 15" rotas, extractors straight to lukey muffler, king springs, audio gear.

Hey Jono.C can you post up a pic of your Celica at night with the headlights popped up. Got a soft spot for retro celicas / pop up headlights! :wink:

• 5 months later...

I have disappointingly moved on now. My brother is currently abusing it until my sister gets her license early next year. I drove it last night and it still goes hard as I remember it. Only it now smells of cigarettes and oil smoke.