Crazy Suzuki Shocks!!

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cheers guys for all the help. i ended up getting suzuki rs5000's due to people telling me the 9000s where an overkill. i fitted them and new bushes in the rear. also refit the leaf that i TEMPARALY removed to fix some issues. now the car feels great in the rear. now when i jump off the clutch she just kicks out (a tiny bit) to the left. and hitting corners hard feels so much better.

next up is the whiteline sway bar which will make a huge difference considering my sway bar now is pointless cause the link rubbers are so flogged out that they are barely there anymore.

Is there any cheapish ways of reducing understeer without fitting different sruts or puttting wider tyres/rims on?

answer to question 1... .um na the 5000's arnt adjustable which is annoying cause i wanted that for the wank facter. they set me back $99 a side but rrp is something like 160 or 150 a side. as i said i know this guy at the shop.

answer to question 2...yeah i put them in to put it at its lowered height.

a to q3... sorry i mean a front sway bar. got it and fitted it today. its 20mm and solid. got new link rubbers. havent driven it yet cause waiting on alternator cause mine seized. can't wait

Edited by keslider55