Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Genuine Toyota 3k Duel Carby Setup

Featured Replies

  • Author
Same as the set I have too, which I may be parting with in the very near future. :)

 

if you do drop me a pm as i might be interested in them for the other hardtop that i am picking up

  • Author

also does anyone have any pics of these setup in a car as i have never fitted these before

  • Author
Search my name in rides section you will see my KE15 witha set.

 

Cheers

Cameron

 

thanks mate

Hey Comtoy, great buy! I brought a set of these for $300. I got 2 of the KE3X or KE2x (can't remember for sure) carby rebuild kits off ebay and they had larger jets and fitted perfectly (I was after larger jets because it was going on a 5K).

I should tell you that the set in my previous post cost nothing :) Was given a manifold and I pieced it from there. That is why it doesnt have the proper linkages and so on. The previous set I had I picked up for $25 from a swap meet complete with factory linkages and aircleaner :P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.