Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

State Of Origin 2010

Featured Replies

State of Origin Series 2010 dates are out. The State of Origin Fixtures for 2010 are:

 

May 26

State of Origin Game One

 

June 16

State of Origin Game Two

 

July 7

State of Origin Game Three

 

 

Unfortunately there's no game in Melbourne, and I won't be able to go.... ;) however, I've decided that I'm going to wear my blues jersey, hat, and flag and sit in my lounge room and yell at the TV!

 

 

 

GO BLUES!!!!!

you know this is the SA section right? ;)

  • Author

yeah, but the NSW and QLD boys always find my post....where else should I have put my post?

yeah, but the NSW and QLD boys always find my post....where else should I have put my post?

 

in the sa offtopic as it seems it would never be found there :D since the last sa person to post there was ryan(slo-030) back in december ;)

Unfortunately there's no game in Melbourne, and I won't be able to go.... 8S however, I've decided that I'm going to wear my blues jersey, hat, and flag and sit in my lounge room and yell at the TV!

 

you for got to add the and crack open a few cold brews as well ;)

 

fine...i'll post it somewhere else *gawd!*

 

=) its all good, i honestly couldnt careless about rugby whether it be league or union :D due to extra work commitments

Who's playing?

I think its rugby, whoever that is...

Edited by 200Boy

whats this game you speak of...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

;)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.