Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Winter Cruise

Featured Replies

Well, It's been quite a few months since our last cruise, and I figured it's about time for another one...

 

I've got quite a long route planned, so be ready for a full day of fun and frivolity...

 

4th of JULY at 10:30 Start point is Hamburger Hill

Cruise will be making lunch stop at Hillarys before heading south... It's a long one, but we'll have about 5 or 6 stop points on the way. please fuel up before you get there.

 

 

Cheers, from G-Nut

Edited by white_sandshoe

  • Replies 68
  • Views 63.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yo ill be kean hopefully have the 30 painted next week. then over the pits..... hopefully is ready to roll...... :happy:

Will be there! No rolla tho.

May be able to passanger in my mates jzx100 tho. Or fingers crossed have gx61 by then.

I'm keen for a cruise

  • Author

wow... good response.

I've got a pretty wide tour of Perth lined up... I'll regularly update the first post with more details.

also know of another guy with ke70 if he gets his licence nxt month

don't think ill be goin now. got stuck into the 30 and ima thinkin its a bare metal job. mite az well take it right back and do it good and propper if its guna be gloss black......

Hi I am keen to come along,

 

If I may, I would like to suggest a meeting/start location with convenient access and parking availability. The parking area behind Bunnings, located off Canning Highway (near Berwick Street), in South Perth, provides great opportunity.

 

Kind regards,

 

post-8362-1275134529_thumb.jpg

  • Author
Hi I am keen to come along,

 

If I may, I would like to suggest a meeting/start location with convenient access and parking availability. The parking area behind Bunnings, located off Canning Highway (near Berwick Street), in South Perth, provides great opportunity.

 

Kind regards,

 

 

Guessing you might live near there? lol.

 

I was planning on the Causeway carpark, but I'll check out how busy it gets on the weekends... Either that, or Hamburger Hill... depending on what events Burswood have on at the time...

 

There's going to be at least 3 T18s there, and my new TE70 Liftback. Who's bringing what? would be cool to have representation from each generation. That said, it'd be cool to have a new Perth attendance record. I don't think we've hit double figures for cars yet.lol.

There's going to be at least 3 T18s there, and my new TE70 Liftback. Who's bringing what? would be cool to have representation from each generation. That said, it'd be cool to have a new Perth attendance record. I don't think we've hit double figures for cars yet.lol.

 

You're not going to have a car for me to borrow again are you? Haha

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.