January 24, 200620 yr Author comment_97754 looks nice, but first buy something like that and then write "romutettavaksi" to that cardboard box below. Are you just collecting those to destroy them :P when flame is going to sing, I can´t wait anymore, hurry up dude summer is near, only -4 decrees anymore :P lol (romutettavaksi=to be wrecked) ;) It sure is not ment for these ;) Oh when he sings... that might take a while. I'll finish the body, suspension and drivetrain before i even start to build the engine. This way i allways have chance to go back to 2T-TE if my budget crashes :hmm: Report
January 24, 200620 yr Author comment_97844 damn, I thought she... He is no fat lady and i think he will have so much attitude, that even an redhead girl wouldnt have so much :P Oh.. an i just could not punish a girl that much i am going to abuse Flame :P Report
February 26, 200620 yr Author comment_104450 It's been a while when he stood on his own foot last time... :jamie: Report
September 27, 200620 yr Author comment_143480 And it's been while this project has had any advance... But anyhow, someone tried to ask some things trough mail, but seems like he had misstyped the reply email address. So mail me back :( Report
May 16, 200917 yr comment_345149 What the deuce?! I suppose (and hope so) you've done alot more than just added a single diagonal? :y: I liked this alot better: Report
November 14, 200916 yr Author comment_391204 What the deuce?! I suppose (and hope so) you've done alot more than just added a single diagonal? :) I liked this alot better: Sorry for broken links... Car got new roof, doors, front fenders, hood, quite a lot of new sheet metal, fender flares, ton of bondo, paint and some MIG weld... On engine department i had some changes too... Fresh 2T engine sits nicelly there now. There were a slight delay on this project due to birth of my son, i quit smoking and got a job that keeps me away from home too much... But slowly... :no2: Report
November 17, 200916 yr comment_391798 Wow man I've never seen this thread before. Keep those pics coming this thing is NUTS. Report
November 19, 200916 yr comment_392365 Wow man I've never seen this thread before. Keep those pics coming this thing is NUTS. Yeah X2 Great car you have there Toycrash, keen to see more progress and pics. Report
May 9, 201016 yr Author comment_435897 First photo from local Classic Motorshow. Will add beter one later... Report
May 9, 201016 yr comment_435945 Thanks mate. Could you put up some more pics of the suspension setup ? (Particularly the rear end) The earlier pics don't work for me now. Cheers, Dougal Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now