Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke30 Roof Liner Rodends?

Featured Replies

Anyone know where I would be able to get my hands on the plastic bits that go on the end of the rods that run through the roof liner or if ke70 ones would work I'm waiting on them so I can put the windows back in any help would be tops

thanks

  • Author

I'm in Newcastle nsw iv tryed all the wreckers i can find and they have nothing b4 ke70 :D

also tryed Toyota no luck

Hey mate,

 

best bet would probably be someone who is wrecking a ke30/55. How much work is it to get them out? I've got a ke30 at home that I'm hopefully gonna get rid of tomorrow but it's kinda full of rubbish. Let me know and if it's not too much trouble I'll have a go at pulling them out.

 

Or, cuzzo is wrecking a ke30 in nsw in the for sale section

Edited by RedKE30

That was the one thing that i didn't even think of when i stripped my old '55

there a c**t to remove with out damaging the roof lining!

  • Author

Yeah if u need to keep the roofliner it's not a fun job getin them out I had a new one made but can't find the clips anywhere so need all 8 if u have them let me know what u want for them and postage to Newcastle 2289 nsw my moby no is 0416310472 thanks heaps

wreckers or someone with a few spare else i remember this mob that did all the clips

you could ever imagine in all different sizes as reproduction items, I'm sure they would stock

something like that, ill see if i can find out who it was...

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Any one know anything else that would work all the work on the car is done just need these so I can put tge roofliner in and windows then off to enginer and blue slip

can't wait to drive it it's killing me lol

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.