My First Rolla

holden1991

Definately want a 5 speed for now cause 80 percent of my driving is to and from work down a 100 kph highway, revving way too hard at the moment.

It would be revving at around 4000 rpm. Need a K50 gearbox from a KE55 so the shifter is in the right position. Pretty hard to find in good condition. Would be worth it though to save on fuel.

Members dont see this ad

"It would be revving at around 4000 rpm. Need a K50 gearbox from a KE55 so the shifter is in the right position. Pretty hard to find in good condition. Would be worth it though to save on fuel, bruce" Quote.

Spot on, and yeah it's using way more fuel than it should, carby's not tuned properley though.

Shame I don't have more time tonight, in Hobart at the mo. Would have popped around and given her a quick tune up for you.

I've got a couple of KE55 K50's I may be selling shortly. I'll let you know when I do if you haven't found one already.

Shame I don't have more time tonight, in Hobart at the mo. Would have popped around and given her a quick tune up for you.

I've got a couple of KE55 K50's I may be selling shortly. I'll let you know when I do if you haven't found one already.

care to part with a shifter assembly? :)