SLW42

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll give it a shot, after all it's only a stock 4k so I'll just use an eBay water/meth kit. I had a very good system that was pressurized with boost in order to pump it etc made by riceracing on my vlt. Darren uses the same kit on his r31.

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=17418

Post #7 :hmm:

Edited by Taz_Rx

it easier to use no pump, a EB-Ef overflow bottle(the big f@$kers that have the half egg shape), i have constantly pressursed

them to 30psi and they are fine, you can get them for $50 new trade and they hold a lot to. I reckon its easier to get a irrigation air/water nozzle and 2 lpg lock of valves and do it my way, so you don't have the pump. ike the old school Zoom magazine setup, do that but take out the one way valve, and it would be a good K motor setup.

cheers

darren

Cheers daz did u get my pm on Calais turbo regarding your old setup?

I have a carby malpassi rising rate reg for turbo here if you want it, found it in my shed the other day

Nah i have no photos mate. Look at Taz Rx build thread mate, he's the man and its similiar to what you want to do

can't believe how much detail Taz rx has gone to for everyone here with all that info, you deserve a pat on the back

for that!, would have taken ages to do.

cheers

darren