1981 Ke70 Panelvan. Its Brown.

e70van

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, look i'll try but I'm reluctant to drive it atm because its not too presentable.. police wise :)

I've finished grinding the welds down on the panels so hopefully soon i'll start smoothing it off with filler. more pics to come so stay tuned :)

give it a coat of primer and cruisee!

Ok, we have some primer now. and some nice filler that going to need some serious sanding :P

Been collecting some parts this week so hopefully I'll have decent condition bumpers and lights/lenses all round ;)

I'll get some pics up if there is decent light when i get home from work.

Thanks Peoples :D

Ruytenberg - steel is 1mm cold rolled. same thickness as the rest of the car body.

I have filled two windows and rust prepped and added a bit of etch primer. (yet to sand anything)

Since the sheet is not completely flat (some slight distortion from the welding) i have skimmed one panel with filler to fill in any low spots. I will give it a sand and see how it comes out. On Foxtel there is a show called "Overhaulin". its an American show and they seem to cover the whole car is filler and get the mexicans to sand it.. Ill give this ago. But without the filler it is seriously pretty damn straight, I'm just being a bit picky with it i guess :)

a few pics: not much to look at until i sand and high fill prime it.probably going to have to re-filler it and sand a fair few times.

30092010212.jpg

30092010211.jpg

30092010213.jpg