Turbo Maniold Fabricators, Brisbane

Stixy

hi all,

just writing to find out if any of you guys n galls know of any fabrication places that make custom turbo manifold?

i have tried rollin and jhh but with no luck :jamie:

its becoming very hard to in a turbo manifold for a 3RZ-FE.......

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 weeks later...
and your surprised?

do you know how much works in a custom manifold?

don't let ebay 300 dollar manifolds make you think thats what you pay for a good one.

another bloke to talk to is luke at turboshop

hes a good bloke and good prices.

oh no surprise there, i was sort of expecting around that :)

thanks for the link, will check it....

making them for who?

you also can't weld :P

spoke to luke today, did you email his this morning stixy?

Signature.

I can't mig for shit but ain't bad at tig, I have only had one manifold fracture, PM me what Mick has been telling you because apparently since I left I know nothing about cars.

haha I'm just shit stirrin, ive only seen mick once since you left, and didnt know you had til i said, wheres trevor

was just a mani you had welded and i asked why it was wrapped, and was too hide some mediocre welding apparently

haha I'm just shit stirrin, ive only seen mick once since you left, and didnt know you had til i said, wheres trevor

was just a mani you had welded and i asked why it was wrapped, and was too hide some mediocre welding apparently

Yeah but he wraps nearly all his manifolds :P

I'm not happy with him at the moment anyway, my airbox has cracked, the mount fell off my exhaust, and where he flanged it where i had cut it in the engine bay, he only welded half of it.

mightily unimpressed currently

I'm not happy with him at the moment anyway, my airbox has cracked, the mount fell off my exhaust, and where he flanged it where i had cut it in the engine bay, he only welded half of it.

mightily unimpressed currently

"Why weld the top when you can't see it"

Let's just say I got over the 'don't worry about going the extra mile to make the customer happy' attitude that was present, money in the hand is what it was mostly about, new boss is nothing like that.