Interior Price!

TWF#14

Members dont see this ad
"no interior makes you go faster "

Unless its red :(

Black bro! Red outside!!! :P

And dude the list of things you will want...nay, need to do to your car will go on forever, take that 800 and add a zero.

Edited by blzbub666

New carpet and underlay for the KE55 cost me less than $150, couple of cans of black vinyl spray, $50 seat covers from Kmart and it was all set for my first few years of driving. I added $40 worth of neons in the foot wells (for a bit of wank factor but it also helps me drive at night) and my dad covered part of the dash in blue plastic. Later on I got a Momo wheel for $500 and a Sparco fixed back seat for $100.

Just replacing the carpet (or giving it a really good vacuum if it's in good condition) and re-spraying all the plastic black can do wonders.

check my rides thread. those door trims cost approx $60 to make. a roof lining is cheap i got quoted $100 to get that don't at a trimmer but that wasn't installed.

Brand new moulded carpet was $180 i think. front seat are early honda prelude cost me $50.

Rear seat it stock but untorn. jst gonna vinyl spray the bottom half black to match... was free for the untorn seat.

you can do interior pretty cheap. but no way are you gonna rebuild the motor paint the car and do the interior for $800

I added $40 worth of neons in the foot wells (for a bit of wank factor but it also helps me drive at night)

how does having neons inside the car help you drive at night? all that interior glare helping you not see the B doubles coming the other way?

how does having neons inside the car help you drive at night? all that interior glare helping you not see the B doubles coming the other way?

thats what i was wondering?

my cd player gives out enough light to make driving at night annoying!

gota flip it down to get rid of the bright light in my eyes.

back in the day i got some neons for a birthday present, so of course had to put them in...

couldnt see ANYTHING out the windows if i had them on at night while driving.