Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Cruise Thread

Featured Replies

We wont be going to The All Jap Day, its too far for us to travel.

 

I think Shane is going to be bringing his on the day,

 

some food for thought, haha

  • Replies 373
  • Views 190k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • trippytarka
    trippytarka

    Its raining and I have my sliders on the back. I'll still be there at 830. Not sure if any o e else is coming but I'll be going for a slide if you're keen guys.

  • Clapped out
    Clapped out

    ^^^^^^^^^Call me what you want, when someone posts on a forum stating that they had put their sliders on the back and keen for a slide, good chance when this cruise has a set date the coppers will be

  • trippytarka
    trippytarka

    To the two phat boys. You clearly have no concept of reality. If you can't find a safe place in the country with most square meters per capita to have a little fun in your car. Then you are the ones t

Posted Images

This is getting way out of hand. Not here to make enemies with people. don't quite understand the comment about what car, mods etc. What does it matter if we are all enthusiasts.... I will be at all jap day. Hope to see you all there.

I'm generally interested in your car most stock cars are hard to throw around, you might have a few tips or modifications done to your car that I may be interested in for my own project. Sorry if I came across as aggressive, it wasn't my intention, but as I said before we all like to have some fun once in a while, but it's just a good idea to keep that to our selves as it is illegal and some people would rather not read it. Definably come and say hello on the 19th though, I'm always keen to speak to others about cars/mods.

Cheers, Crowie

No worries mate.

 

 

Here is a couple of pics of the car I'm taking on the 19th...

 

 

img0545xo.jpg

 

img0593n.jpg

 

 

Cheers

 

 

Peter

Really looking forward to the aljap day. Should be great turn out.

Really looking forward to the aljap day. Should be great turn out.

 

Bring ya VR4 also Scott, I'm sure it just fits within the constraints,

 

otherwise pub lunch, haha

No worries mate.

 

 

Here is a couple of pics of the car I'm taking on the 19th...

 

 

img0545xo.jpg

 

img0593n.jpg

 

 

Cheers

 

 

Peter

Wow dude that's nice, defiantly going to have a chat on the 19th to suss out a few things with the conversion.

cheers, Crowie.

I am going to bring both cars. I only live down the road. Hopefully the rolla will be regd mid next week.

can i please get some details about whats on the 19th guys?

keen to get out and about havent been in ages.

yeah i can't seem to remember where and what time. it just sez same place as last but i didnt go to the last one so yeah.

wouldnt have a clue as to where to go

Earnshaw college footy feild, in Bayno :)

 

google maps it

well going start to mix around ideas for a cruise in the next 2 months so ideas as to where to go for a run lol

should have the 55 in new rubber on my wheels and also brakes fixed aye

samford, mt glorious and dayboro, meet at freny grove car park

+1 for hills run.... keen to show all the haters how flipped leafs and choppies handles the bends ;)

+2 for hills when I raise my car, also Chris(undertaker) gave me the idea of a fishing/bbq cruise. Meet, cruise to a location have a bbq then chill out and fish/socialise?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.