frasian

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

new motor is in ive been driving it for a while, serious problem its a shitload slower than the old k motor, i believe the old one had a 3k head for more compression ? :S

or i just desperatly need timing and tuning for the weber haha. gilmers sounds a treat and they are defiantly a wanted item, but realistically don't do anything for me, they are pure wank factor, a k motor will never throw enough power out to get the belts slipping so in future ill sell it on for some go fast or look cool parts :)

kline just linked a old celica, its a step up from the scooter :)

i got mine with the engine i got, for 350 got a new elec dizzy, 32/36 weber, the gilmers a 5speed and a pretty fresh 4k.

definition of winning!

nekk mittut bang haha.

slight update, cops really didnt like the yellow lights, cops pulled me over 3 times last night, lucky didnt get stickered but did get a 100 dorra fine for not having 1 p plate up

yeah I'm pretty happy with it, if it goes bang ill sell the gilmers for a new k motor haha

yeah 3 times in one night just for having yellow-ish lights. pretty butt hurt about that and now I'm on the system so a lot more randoms for me.

was really funny because the 1st guy that pulled me over was like, what i find really unusual is everytime i pop a corolla bonnet its usually really oily, yours isnt haha

of all 3 officers none knew or asked about the gilmers :)

• 2 weeks later...

as far as i know there is only 1 repainted like mine, everything else is a brown or the creamy coloured one.

soo dissapointed on the way back from the airport i saw a brown ke20 driven by a 80 year old there was no where to do a u-turn, I'm not sitting at home brooding, shouldve taken the kerb for a chance at another ke20 haha