Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Signal Red

Featured Replies

Well, I picked it up today. I was Considering doing her up and making a cruiser. Luckily it wasn't too expensive. I had forgotten just how slow old auto coronas really are. I can ejaculate harder than it goes!

 

Shame really, cause its got almost no rust and runs really well. came with all its receipts from new, in a file. The guy I bought it off got it in 1984 with 16,000 miles on the clock. He put a reco engine in it at 80,000 in 1992. Cost him a grand! If it was a rolla I'd be all over it. I know now why these aren't that popular. Still it's got some interesting stuff on it. I think the caps will look horn on the 35. I like all the AMI stuff like the badges and seat belts etc.

 

I'll just take off what I want/need and then start parting it out.

 

enjoy the pics

 

Boo

post-9793-1279871803_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1279871865_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1279871953_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1279872146_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1279872209_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1279872265_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1279872314_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1279872365_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1279872439_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1279872508_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1279872554_thumb.jpg

manual conversion sitting down at centre rd... :yes:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I have decided to use this as a mobile shed for the moment. Inside it has:

 

4 landcruiser split rims with tyres

4 corona rims and tyres

5 'rolla rims

4 suzuki sierra rims

2 hardtop door windows

2 13 inch tyres without rims

grill

starter

alternator

shockers

heater fan

 

on the roof is a landcruiser rack with a couple of wheels

 

And some random stuff from the side of the house.

 

Believe it or not, it now makes the dead side of the house look tidy. And I can move my junk around! Just got to get around to posting my junk on evil bay!

post-9793-1280577072_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1280577133_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1280577238_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1280577319_thumb.jpg

  • 10 months later...
  • Author

Sold this a few weeks ago to a couple of mates to use in the "shitbox" rally.

 

They drove it home from my place. (about 40ks)

 

They keep threatening to start a thread on the build.

 

So M and BJ, start a thread!

 

Oh and they need a bonnet. So 'rolla peeps keep your eyes peeled.

 

Seen death proof? That's the car's theme.

 

Stuntman Mike's beast!

 

Bamboo

Edited by Bamboo

I have three bonnets in my shed, pick up in Brisbane...

apologies for the unrelated nature of this post....but in the second picture, is that a silver ke50? Rare as. Hope the owner still has it.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.