• 1 year later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah nice crown, I'm new on here as well, I've just pikt one up myself, needs a heap of work done, I'm looking at another one this week for parts. Only have one photo on iPad ill put her up......... Go Kujira'spost-18484-0-44979200-1368357576_thumb.jpg

Bought some cheap rims of EBay 17" 5 x 114.3 cause everything I read said that was the stud patten, however once they arrived I found they were no good. My bad boy has 5 x 115 stud pattern????.? Finding it hard to find rims to fit. Any one on here have any ideas?

Speedy's now for sale if anyone interested? Send PM

post-18484-0-44979200-1368357576_thumb.jpg

From what i know they are 5x114.3 to be exact which is the same as ford/mitsubishi. I would maybe take one of the wheels to a tyre shop and get them to put a pcd gauge on them and make sure they are even the right stud pattern as the seller said they were

Just checked 'the good book' and all crowns were 5x114.3. The other way to check the pcd os flip the rim over and using a accurate ruler or measuring calipers measure rhe distance from the center of one stud hole to a stud hole on the opposite side.......at least i think thats right?

post-8273-0-19186800-1368367862_thumb.jpg

• 5 years later...
On 8/13/2010 at 11:56 PM, MS65 said:

Just finished the ballpoints ,, that was fun ... now the tie rod ends Pittman arm and i got them off now the fun part (: putting the new one's on , (:

Update : Finished Everything now except the LPG that needs to be re-stamped.

Hi, MS65

It's nice to know you have a MS65,  We has one here, 1974, Toyota Crown, Super Saloon, MS65L-NG Frame, 2.6L 4 M Engine, in Taiwan.

We just repaired the power steering gearbox, but the Pitman Arm we found is worn out.  I see your thread here.  Could you tell me where to get a NEW Pitman Arm for her?   Do you happen to know its part number?  Plus the whole steering rod ends part numbers?

I have been unable to find it from everywhere, Toyota and Japan.

I look forwards to hearing from you.  Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Tony

TAIWAN

Edited by Tony I
missed