February 10, 200620 yr comment_100838 Nice! Good one budd, might know someone interested in the 4 door buddy, got any digi pics you can send me? Report
February 10, 200620 yr comment_101035 no, unfortunately not. but its rusted out in the ass end structurally Report
April 16, 200620 yr comment_112857 hey guys I'm looking for some parts for my 1979 ke55 its a 2 door I'm bassically looking for a whole new front end some ke30 bumpers front and back a new surround near the gear shifter and were the tackos are and i mite need some other stuff aswell thanks kyl :lolcry: Report
April 19, 200620 yr comment_113348 whats wrong with my drivers side door lol.. nothing a hammer can't fix Report
June 27, 200620 yr comment_125548 lol again with the getto shit lol, yeh kyl that was so funny mate....your like oh shit :) , but hey that 2.5kg value pack of bog your gettin will do the job...lol Report
October 1, 200718 yr comment_201051 Hey hows you all goin I'm after some parts for my 1981KE55s anything i can get my hands on really i wouldnt mind a second hand motor and a few other peices so if you know anyone let us know please.. Edited October 1, 200718 yr by rollux06 Report
October 2, 200718 yr comment_201103 I'm after some 13" steelies to fit my KE20 to put Corona dress rings and hubs on, you boys have any ideas? Report
October 2, 200718 yr comment_201125 hey. i need a lower front valance for my ke70. can anyone help? cheers Report
November 11, 200718 yr comment_208540 I got some White face dials for sale for a AE92 seca Click here for the thread $50 Firm and ill post it to you guys for free Report
November 11, 200718 yr comment_208584 hi folks does any one have a front left hub or know where I can source one in good cond for a twin cam AE82. my daughters car spat the wheel bearing cheers brian Report
November 12, 200718 yr comment_208803 thats like the only thing i don't have..are the non twinky ones the same??oh yeah ive also got an exedy heavy duty clutch..done no more than 2000kms and flywheel aswell..pm me if your interested. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now