V6 Ae82

Izak

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The super charged aurion with 241fwkw is a unique car unto its own.!

Because the power is so high the car must be awesome

Anyone else remember the SAAB Viggen? 160-odd kw FWD turbo rocket that threatened to throw you off the road with torque-steer if you even thought about LOOKING at the throttle, so much so that the Australian launch was in the Northern Territory where there wasn't a single corner for 100km.

some people.... :fuzz:

there was a couple of lessons I learned earlier in life.... No1. make your point and leave, No2. Don't argue with an idiot, he'll only bring you down to his level and beat you at his own game.

nuf said.

Posts #25-26

Wasn't having a dig at you or anything Trev.

Just that i thought it was interesting in that if one wanted to they could get real picky and start quoting chassis numbers "CB2A–CB4A-CD9A" of the lancer and fto. Might be able to get it slipped past a mod plate.

Mitsubishi 6a10 v6 was used in the lancer/mirage.

But anywhat, had a brief look into dropping a v6 (2mz i think it was) into my old '82 seca one time and from memory the hardest parts of it would have been mounts and custom driveshafts.

Everybody is entitled to an opinion.

If you're going to bring it up, this idiots opinion has been valued enough by two car manufacturers over the years and has done extensive back to back comparisons of various fields of cars.

It was great, and gave me a lot of perspective of how vehicles are positioned in the market. Money was ordinary, but a great experience.

But you cannot in any amount of seriousness call the Camry/ Aurion a good car when comparing it to any of it's competitors. That happens to be my opinion. That therefore doesn't make me an idiot.

FWIW the Mondeo I disliked almost as much, but for different reasons.

As far as driving race cars go, I've driven some great ones, and I've driven some dogs. I know which ones are more fun to drive.

Edited by Redwarf