Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trev'S Hachi Ni Sedan

Featured Replies

  • Author

Yes, the mental image I have is like the Levin 2-door but with the rear window on a steeper angle. How much work is involved, I guess will depend on how you go about it. :)

 

It is actually fairly easy, hardest part is finding parts to fill in the rear window.

  • 8 months later...
  • Replies 64
  • Views 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jambo gave me more inspiration so the engine is in the back of the ute so I can take it to work to start the rebuild.

Posted Images

  • Author

Every now and then I will find something else for the interior in this, this is the latest:

 

post-1373-0-95619900-1358424056_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-0-35001800-1358424071_thumb.jpg

 

The side vent cover (pictured - broken) that I got to replace the broken one was the wrong colour and the dash top in the hatch I am wrecking was not the original broken top so the lugs couldn't be glued back on.

  • 6 years later...
  • Author

Been a while since I really did anything on this, have accumulated a lot of parts that I wanted for it but in that time the paint has turned to s#*t.

Well here’s today’s efforts:

ADE83AA3-DC68-46A3-B47F-F919BF02E545.jpeg

  • Author

Hey Dave, I never exactly left, I just didn’t sign in all the time 😊

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.