Trev'S Hachi Ni Sedan

Trev

Bought another daily/work hack so I am not going to register this and then do the swap, I will drive the other around and do the sedan up and then engineer, roady and register it. I 'MIGHT' still have it done by July and here is to hoping but we all know what projects are like.

Members dont see this ad

Aye. I was hoping to have had mine painted by Christmas just gone but its not even primed yet. As long as things get done & done properly the amount of time invested is well worth it. It just sucks having to wait so long to drive it as if you're like me you're craving for it!!! :yes:

Aye. I was hoping to have had mine painted by Christmas just gone but its not even primed yet. As long as things get done & done properly the amount of time invested is well worth it. It just sucks having to wait so long to drive it as if you're like me you're craving for it!!! :yes:

Yeah, I have wanted to get one of the cars I have got for quite some time now and the price I paid was too good to pass up, will make a non Toyota rides thread today.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Still have 82's but still working stupid hours, got a message from my mate last night and his engine is coming back out so the sedan is staying with him a while longer.

lol at 7 months ago, I got it back Friday, the rear seat has been modified and fitted to it (now a sedan with a flip seat), I also have 2 tig welders so I am looking into making a different manifold for this as the stainless one is a bit too big but I may be getting another AE71 in July and if that happens then the 82 will just get a GEand the 71 will get the GZE.

Hopefully I will have the twincam seca stripped out by the end of the month so I can start getting the parts ready for this.

Good things take time I guess? Nice work with the flip seat! :y:

I also like your thinking with the doors, it would look fantastic in my opnion. Helluva lot of work though! :cool:

Glad I did the seat as the sedan seat clips can be an utter PITA, this way it just flips up, I took the cover off of the rear bottom seat and put it onto my spare seca base and had my mate fit some nut serts into where the holes are so I could bolt it all in.

For the 2 door?