Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trev'S Hachi Ni Sedan

Featured Replies

  • Author

Bought another daily/work hack so I am not going to register this and then do the swap, I will drive the other around and do the sedan up and then engineer, roady and register it. I 'MIGHT' still have it done by July and here is to hoping but we all know what projects are like.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jambo gave me more inspiration so the engine is in the back of the ute so I can take it to work to start the rebuild.

Posted Images

Aye. I was hoping to have had mine painted by Christmas just gone but its not even primed yet. As long as things get done & done properly the amount of time invested is well worth it. It just sucks having to wait so long to drive it as if you're like me you're craving for it!!! :yes:

  • Author

Aye. I was hoping to have had mine painted by Christmas just gone but its not even primed yet. As long as things get done & done properly the amount of time invested is well worth it. It just sucks having to wait so long to drive it as if you're like me you're craving for it!!! :yes:

 

Yeah, I have wanted to get one of the cars I have got for quite some time now and the price I paid was too good to pass up, will make a non Toyota rides thread today.

  • 6 months later...
  • Author

My mate still has this but he is now finished with it so I will be getting it back shortly.

Yay! Welcome back Trev, has been a while! :)

 

Need all the '82 owners we can get around here. :wink:

  • Author

Still have 82's but still working stupid hours, got a message from my mate last night and his engine is coming back out so the sedan is staying with him a while longer.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Jambo gave me more inspiration so the engine is in the back of the ute so I can take it to work to start the rebuild.

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

So it has been a while, mate is yet again swapping his engine over so if that goes well then I will be getting the sedan this month, hoping an update is on it's way.

  • Author

Awesome, update with pics ???

 

Yeah I think so.

  • 3 months later...
  • Author

Still have 82's but still working stupid hours, got a message from my mate last night and his engine is coming back out so the sedan is staying with him a while longer.

 

lol at 7 months ago, I got it back Friday, the rear seat has been modified and fitted to it (now a sedan with a flip seat), I also have 2 tig welders so I am looking into making a different manifold for this as the stainless one is a bit too big but I may be getting another AE71 in July and if that happens then the 82 will just get a GEand the 71 will get the GZE.

 

Hopefully I will have the twincam seca stripped out by the end of the month so I can start getting the parts ready for this.

Good things take time I guess? Nice work with the flip seat! :y:

 

I also like your thinking with the doors, it would look fantastic in my opnion. Helluva lot of work though! :cool:

Edited by carbonboy

  • Author

Good things take time I guess? Nice work with the flip seat! :y:

 

I also like your thinking with the doors, it would look fantastic in my opnion. Helluva lot of work though! :cool:

 

Glad I did the seat as the sedan seat clips can be an utter PITA, this way it just flips up, I took the cover off of the rear bottom seat and put it onto my spare seca base and had my mate fit some nut serts into where the holes are so I could bolt it all in.

 

For the 2 door?

For the 2 door?

 

Yes, the mental image I have is like the Levin 2-door but with the rear window on a steeper angle. How much work is involved, I guess will depend on how you go about it. :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.