Funny Story By Stupid

ecoimpact

So, the stripped KE70 is sitting outside with arse high in air and wheel well getting full of water and some cluey guy gets the brainy idea to drain the water.

Hey what do you know, that fuel tank is pretty close to the wheel well after all....lol

Have yet to remove, but 99% certain I could hear the water dripping through the hole into the tank.

Didn't really think this was technical query, so is it worthwhile repairing???

Yours truly,

stupid!

Members dont see this ad

but theres 2 bungs in the spare wheel well...

id be surprised if it went through that easily too that you did it just on pushing through with a drill.

not worth repairing, i and 50 other people could sell you one for less.

drop the tank and find out what u did

but theres 2 bungs in the spare wheel well...

id be surprised if it went through that easily too that you did it just on pushing through with a drill.

not worth repairing, i and 50 other people could sell you one for less.

drop the tank and find out what u did

I will, but I was going to sell the tank, might have to give it away now! I'll let you all know when I drop it.

Yeah I used a special tool and hammer to punch the hole, didn't like the thought of electrocution, but I'm wrecking my car as front chassis is screwed so not too worried.

looks like a triblade bearing scraper you got there but yea, can easily be mistaken for a wheelwell drainer :(

wouldnt bother fixing unless otherwise overrated. Cleaning and JB Weld would probably do the trick

lol. Woops....anyone want a free KE70 fuel tank, comes with pre-punctured hole in top for extra ventilation!!

Cheers

Jesse