Ke20 Corolla

poodle

Members dont see this ad

not a great deal.. i am going to double up the rear leafs when i find another set... and i have to sort out the front because i have ke70 front struts and brakes and at the height it is not it only has about 2inches suspension travel and bottoms out in the strut... does anyone know how to fix this?

not a great deal.. i am going to double up the rear leafs when i find another set... and i have to sort out the front because i have ke70 front struts and brakes and at the height it is not it only has about 2inches suspension travel and bottoms out in the strut... does anyone know how to fix this?

How did you make the KE70 front struts fit?? Much work involved??

not much you can do there except for use a short stroke shock, which you will need to use a shorter strut tube.

one option for this is to use ae86 coilovers, cut the strut tube, take a bit out, weld it back together and fit some short stroke shocks. and use a weld on threaded sleeve with a small diameter spring. (making "coilovers").

if you have ke70 stuff in there already then i would think that it wouldnt be too hard to convert to ae86 stuff?

bonus of bigger brakes, but most importantly a large selection of short stroke shock absorbers. (KYB, koni, bilstein...take your pick)

sweet looking car btw, those wheels look great.

Edited by ke70dave