Ca18 Ke35 Coupe

ca18rolla

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys went down again today to see my motor before assembly the cp forgies look to good to put in my motor there awesome. Also took my t28 back to predator motorsports and had a chat to one of the boys there who is running the same set up as my motor less the n/a cams but runs the same gt25/40 and comes on full boost at 3500rpm this is in his siliva and was tuned at milanco also. Pulled 311rwhp and last weekend went 12.6 with a previous best 12.2 so i can't wait for mine.

Pics loaded!

post-795-1143779708.jpg

post-795-1143779741.jpg

post-795-1143779829.jpg

post-795-1143779915.jpg

Edited by ca18rolla

• 5 weeks later...

my motor is now in. so is the new clutch, intercooler bolted in. The boys only need to do my cooler piping and then my exhaust then its just a few little things to go and then the mircotec and a tune. Need to do a brake conversion before i drive it to far!

quick update motor is back in along with new exceddy clutch.

cooler modified and half the piping done, wiring done, Gt25/40 and stainless maniflod on.

Also now removed butterflies from inlet manifold, Rising rate fuel reg, steel fuel line from tank

sussing r33 4 spot brakes and hilux diff (Just need money lol)

I m hoping it ll be two weeks till ready to tune. I will deffintly be at Powercruise though with this baby in qld this year.

quick update motor is back in along with new exceddy clutch.

cooler modified and half the piping done, wiring done, Gt25/40 and stainless maniflod on.

Also now removed butterflies from inlet manifold, Rising rate fuel reg, steel fuel line from tank

sussing r33 4 spot brakes and hilux diff (Just need money lol)

I m hoping it ll be two weeks till ready to tune. I will deffintly be at Powercruise though with this baby in qld this year.

hmm i have a ca18DE in my shed....i was thinkin of puting it in my KE70...but thought it would be frowned upon...it being a nissan engine and all.... damn nice car dude, makes me re-consider my CA18 project :D