My Ke26 Panovan

nickyboy

Members dont see this ad

Nice...I'm doing the same but hopefully with no flipping of leaves if I don't have to, and probably using air-shocks to assist with occasional towing.

Is there room with the u bolts to put another 1/2" block in there? I was thinking of ordering 1 1/2" + extra 1/2" blocks to have the option - the u bolts are usually too long anyway and can be cut easily.

Going well :cool:

We gotta organise an old school rolla cruise again soon - the weather is rocking for it and seems like plenty of them out at the moment!! :yes:

hell yea we do!!! nick just has the difficult decison of deciding which rolla to bring... or which mate he trusts enough haha

cars looking good dude hit me up whenever for that lid!

hell yea we do!!! nick just has the difficult decison of deciding which rolla to bring... or which mate he trusts enough haha

cars looking good dude hit me up whenever for that lid!

hahaha, noone has ever driven any of my cars except mitch and even then i was nervous, i'm pretty particulur when it comes to that.

both the 26 and 11 are getting whitewalled tomorrow. Thank you Derryl :)

will do Hen.

We gotta organise an old school rolla cruise again soon - the weather is rocking for it and seems like plenty of them out at the moment!! :yes:

To keen on this! Weather is so good. Perfect for the cruise.

two words...

Amy...Zing!!

cheers, scott

Cheers. wouldnt mind some shots with a fellow 26 Wags some time.

hahaha, noone has ever driven any of my cars except mitch and even then i was nervous, i'm pretty particulur when it comes to that.

both the 26 and 11 are getting whitewalled tomorrow. Thank you Derryl :)

will do Hen.

dammm you should have told me earlier i would have dropped mine around to get done too :yes: