My Ke26 Panovan

nickyboy

Members dont see this ad

looks brilliant :D really like this van.

going lower on the front?

well in that last pic the car consisted of 1.5 coils cut from the front. (spring still captive when off the ground) and a 1.5inch block with the flipped helper leaf in the rear.

i have since then removed the blocks and it sits at a nice even height, its not low low like my old 20, its a nice daily low. i like it. if you look back to the first pic you see that as a wagon it sat massively high. especially the rear. i'll get a few shots up soon.

Ahh yes, forgot the daily part. i just love seeing old rollas as low as possible :P

My 70van isn't that low and its not very comfortable riding on the already cut bumpstops in the rear!

the price we have to pay for a HOT stance i guess! hehe

• 4 weeks later...

just to keep this moving. water pump went the other week and had to replace that, to my rescue came Luke as per usual :) took the shroud off and replaced the radiator piping as well. makes the engine bay look cleaner.

bit of utility love, nice sunshade for summer. also threw on a ke25 wheel, as soon as my camera stops cutting out i have pics of that as well

resize1t.jpg

resize2p.jpg