September 21, 201016 yr comment_470722 Let's see 'em.. :) I just need to come up with something to hide the heater, the exposed area in front of the shifter and fix the kick panel, and it's good in my eyes :) Edited September 21, 201016 yr by eiriksmil Report
September 21, 201016 yr comment_470731 My interior has been deleted all trims, door cards, deleted front and back seats inserted autotechnica bucket seats, 45mm dished steering wheel and boss kit, and full of just random shit from when it was sitting around from it's project car days i'll upload pics later today EDIT = PICS...... who likes 3 peice wheels hahaha Edited September 22, 201016 yr by SLW42 Report
September 22, 201016 yr comment_470789 oh there expensive one off custom trimmed cost me a fortune to get done :P hahahahahahahahaha :lolcry: Report
September 22, 201016 yr comment_470809 Well if you sell them I bags first in line. Anyway for mine, one word, black. Report
September 22, 201016 yr comment_470848 FFUUU :D Two words, "stock standard" purely mouth watering. :yes: Love Reeds black interior as it looks uniform in one colour :y: Report
October 16, 201015 yr comment_475965 EDIT: Didn't realise this was just a KE70 thread... oh well: Here's my KE55 interior. I don't have any great pics of my interior, but I'll put up what I have. One word.... RICE The seat covers are just shitty $30 ones from Kmart from my old KE35. At first we went for a black theme; sprayed the door cars, roof lining and all the panels/trim black. We then put in black carpet. After that came some blue neons in the footwells. Next came the blue check-plate dash. Then the red sparco fixed back seat. Next came matching blue check-plate mats. And finally the red Momo Trek steering wheel. I had a black console in there with sound system, but that got stolen a long time ago. Edited October 16, 201015 yr by Sloth Report
October 16, 201015 yr comment_475966 I just need to come up with something to hide the heater, the exposed area in front of the shifter and fix the kick panel, and it's good in my eyes :) The console I used to have for the 55 hid that area around/in front of the shifter, not sure if there is something similar for the 70s. Aside from that your interior looks clean as! Report
October 17, 201015 yr comment_476111 hahahahhahahahahaha /\ love it! f@$king brave Cheers, I'm a big believer in doing what you want with your car and not caring if other people don't like it. It's always good to have something a little different/unique, really makes the car yours. Report
October 17, 201015 yr comment_476255 T-18 seats? Correct, just need to fit the back one properly still and cover the wheel arches in vynil to make it complete :D Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now