Buy. Roll. Tow. Fix. 1982 Ke55 Sedan

Tume

Members dont see this ad

Yeah I'm glad I wasn't hurt either. lol. Think I need to find a new shell for it, only problem is I'm no longer in SA and I don't have the time to transfer it all over. Either that or to get the shell its in fixed now. Because I woke up and realised my uncle has had my stato for over 8 months now and it's still not fixed...So how long would I be waiting for the make of this lol.

Hmm... eh will just sit in his yard until I move back to sa....wether its in 4 years or 8 or 12 etc.

Rolla has a new 5k with less then 1000's k's on it. Paperwork and all done, just been run in. Also upgraded carby which has been tuned to the engine. Plus extractors, rebuilt 5 speed and fun suspension. Only thing I'd be wanting to change on it is the dizzy system to electronic but otherwise yeah. Interior is tidy apart from the foot print on the roof :S.

• 2 months later...

Ok update time. Been talking with my cousin lately about this car a lot as its at his house, he's a 3rd year panel beater and has a hobby of being a weekend drifter. So he is going to attempt a cut n shut on the rear corner, and pull the dent out of the roof as its within the structural points. If he fails it just means the part of the car thats already destroyed is no better, so not really a reason not to attempt.

Going to be there over the weekend getting my Statesman ready for a new motor on monday, which is currently blocked by the corolla so I'll be taking my battery from the Lawnmower (which I still have and didn't apparently sell) along with some Start ya Bastard and try to get a video of it running. Maybe even try for some straight small runs, since the only reason it can't drive is the steering arm.

So if the fixing works, Voodoo blue is the colour choice with Gloss black around the windows... Ie what I've been trying to do paint wise for the last 2 cars!

Keep everyone updated.

• 1 year later...

So the last time I updated this was Jan 2011. I have FINALLY found a car shell that wouldn't break the bank... Which my dad and uncle picked up yesterday for me towing it home since I am now living interstate. (On a different note I now have a Aerotop Supra parked in my garage broken for a mate which was towed yesterday too)

So hopefully soon enough the transfer will go across of EVERYTHING in the car to the shell. Soon to be a daily driver around somewhere... :D

• 1 month later...