October 24, 201015 yr comment_477937 getting 50 series will also mean your speedo is still prety much right. Mines spot on after fitting 15x6 rims to the KE10 with 50 series. peace Cyberpunky Report
October 30, 201015 yr Author comment_479105 Hey guys Wanted some info on my wheels and if I can flip them. All i know they Autosrada 15" +27 offset Give me some info on which car they from , model name etc refer to pics Report
November 19, 201015 yr Author comment_483261 HELLLP! Can I actually roll the guard that far? Or Flares? Or both!!! Got DISSSHHHH :happy: Cheers Report
November 19, 201015 yr comment_483267 PM Mungi mods and ask for some advice, you'll never flare the rears out enough. I'm running 8" zero o/s and only just got enough hammering them out. Pretty sure you'll need some custom fab to cover those puppies. Report
November 19, 201015 yr Author comment_483312 did you flip the centers? Yea I Did! I am questioning it tho Living in Wa, this would be copper bait and our cops are as nice as hitler :laff: Report
November 19, 201015 yr comment_483314 don't flip your god-damn wheels. get smaller tyres, and forget about it. Report
November 20, 201015 yr comment_483479 get rims with a good offset, +27 is utter crap for a ke70, you want something close to 0 or slight negative Report
November 21, 201015 yr comment_483484 Yea I Did! I am questioning it tho Living in Wa, this would be copper bait and our cops are as nice as hitler :laff: Not the best choice but whatever you want to do. Report
December 2, 201015 yr Author comment_485814 This is thing nearlly finished, Just hanging for Flat front fenders in Wa Anyone know or can help me out? Considering shipping from anywhere in Aus Heres the wanted Ad http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/45854-flat-eye-fenders-ke70/ Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now