Owner In Uk

oli

Well here's my Ke 70 next my KP that I'm trying to sell to fund the rolla!

gallery_3663_170_96810.jpg

gallery_3663_170_496108.jpg

It's a 1981 2 door saloon and is pretty rare here in the uk. I intially wanted an ae86 but prices of those are rising by the minute! then went for the kp that I want to keep although it's a 2k with 4speed! Was going to get some mechanically skilled mates todrop in a 4k and k50 from a 4door ke70 but saw the white 2 door and HAD to have it :D So........... the kp is forsale!

Plans for the KE are to keep it singleoverhadcam8valve tyte yo!! and sort the handling first...........

any comments or ideas

Members dont see this ad

HOLY CRAP!

Starlet - We didnt get these in Australia -> Damm thats a nice lookin lil thing ! 2k power.. nice :P !

The 2 Door saloon - *drool* :D - Its so cleeeeean, So stock, Chrome bumpers.. ! Ah - Someone stop me from flying to england and smuggling this one back with me :D !

Welcome to Rollaclub !

Cheers for the comments Teddy! haha this place is my second home, there's nothing like this forum in the uk, apart from some retro rides thing that have more ford/vw scum than anything else....

Yeah the ke70.... why do you think I'm selling the kp!! I've had some offers for the 2 door already, but I'm planning on keeping it and making it into my track/drift bitch :D

WIll have to get some more pics up to show y'all

moar pics of the kp and the building (my house lol)....... I don't have many of the ke yet

gallery_3663_127_87935.jpg

gallery_3663_127_129356.jpg

gallery_3663_127_108216.jpg

the starlet was going to have a 4k and k50 transplant until I saw the ke70.......

I really need to know where to getparts for the ke70.

Where do you guys get coilovers and uprated springs and shorter shocks from??

most of the parts for ae86 fit ke70 too.. rear suspension is 100% identical, I guess it's the same with the front suspension too.. koni uses the same part numbers for both of them..

I guess you could use ae86 bushes on a ke70.. I've checked out a few toyota part numbers and it's the same..

I can check if there is a difference with front-springs tomorrow, they look the same

I don't know if they are more expensive than other shops in the uk, but they have better prices than most of the shops here in norway, but everything is expensive here :\ hehe

most of the parts for ae86 fit ke70 too.. rear suspension is 100% identical, I guess it's the same with the front suspension too.. koni uses the same part numbers for both of them..

I guess you could use ae86 bushes on a ke70.. I've checked out a few toyota part numbers and it's the same..

I can check if there is a difference with front-springs tomorrow, they look the same

I don't know if they are more expensive than other shops in the uk, but they have better prices than most of the shops here in norway, but everything is expensive here :\ hehe

David that would be a god send dude! I'd really appreciate that.

In fact I'll have a word with my toyota buddy to see if he can see if there are parts that are similar.

also when you say rear suspension 100% same you mean struts and springs etc?

So I could get some uprated/aftermarket shocks and springs for an ae86 and it would fit my ke70? if so........... :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

well i was being stupid and sold the kp to keep the ke70...... then an offer came up to buy an euro levin (ae86) lhd much cheaper than jap/uk levin......and as prices of rhd are way more than i can afford i sold the ke70 to buy it..............

only to be screwd over - man I was pi$$ed off but now I've found another ke70 and on the verge of buying so I'll be returning soon hopefully!!!!!!