Tiger Stripes

Tiger

Do I Spray Black Tiger Stripes on Tiger Mica?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:wub: Glad to be of help Tiger......... anytime... as for a drink i might just hold you to that one........

Ancullen - you deserve a lot of the praise yourself :( - especially for the pickup lines - you can be his sloganiser....hehehe

The claw marks were just a thought - they don't have to be huge like i said earlier... just small but noticeble enough to put the finishing touch on the car - the bite marks were just a thought too....

UNLEASH THE TIGER WITHIN :D

• 1 month later...

This effect I fell in love with. My friend Rob D'Angelo is the director of Qualifit here in Campbellfield Victoria. He is the distributor for Treo Engineering & Oz Audio gear. This is his Mazda 6 and it just came out of the panel beaters last night...

Picture the flames as Tiger Stripes and tell me what you think...

mazfrnt14yn.jpg

Edited by Tiger

This effect I fell in love with. My friend Rob D'Angelo is the director of Qualifit here in Campbellfield Victoria. He is the distributor for Treo Engineering & Oz Audio gear. This is his Mazda 6 and it just came out of the panel beaters last night...

Picture the flames as Tiger Stripes and tell me what you think...

mazfrnt14yn.jpg

wow......... 2 tone colour car lovely colur and sticker matches the car and blend into the background easily :(

sure any victim will be unaware of it's coming :D