Hey There Newbie Here

evl_50a

sorry if there is actually a newbie section but i didnt seem to find it sorry anyways

hey everyone my name is justin

19 years old, just over 6 foot tall, brown hair and eyes

I'm from the penrith, Sydney area

I'm into the typical guy stuff i suppose sports, cars and women

i drive a new 2005 white corolla sportivo

only mods so far is a manifold back ultra flow 2 1/2 exhaust system but i have a few plans to come

anyways don't know anybody hear so hopefully everyone says hi I'm always up for a cruise so make sure you all let me know when there is something coming up it would be good to meet you all

cheers guys

Members dont see this ad

cheers guys

and yeah ill have to get some pics up i don't have any yet

oh and as for being envy lol don't be its not liek the whole LIFT thing that makes my car feel like a big turbo and having 115kw at the wheels standard makes it cool

LOL

nah only joking guys just trying to get a laugh and fit in a little

i a getting the beast dynod with the zorst on soon but i think i might wait till after the custom CAI goes on

Yeah, bring on the 120-series members!!! Welcome to RollaClub evl_50a. I too have a current series Corolla, but mine's only a Seca Ascent. I think that makes about three members who have admitted to having this series of Corolla.

Anyone notice a strange lack of previous model (AE112R) Corollas on RollaClub? There's not many AE102R's either. It all seems to be AE92 or earlier (in some cases, MUCH earlier).

Yeah, then we can work out what is interchangable between those models in the same way that it has been worked out what is interchangable between KE10-KE70.

On that note, did you know that the same basic manual transmission has been used from AE82 all the way through to the ZZE122R (sometimes with different ratios). It's the C50, and like the T40/T50, there is a C50 and a C60. There's also a C52, C56, C59, C150, and C151. The C50 was also used in the Starlet, so putting a C60 in the other half's Starlet is sounding like a really good idea currently (don't know if the mounting points are the same between gearboxes, need to learn more about FWD transmissions).