Has Anyone Done A Rb30 Ke70?

handbrakehappy

hey everyone, i brought my ke70 a while ago and the 4k that was in it was stuffed when i got it. recently i brought a vl and got heavily defected and now i am looking at putting the rb30 out of the vl into my ke70 as a drift car. i am choosing the rb over a 4age/4agze, sr and ca as i already own it and funds are very short. has anyone done this conversion before as i am after any pointers on what to look out for and what you had to do to fit it in. any help would be very appreciated, i am not looking for people to say don't do it, i'm after people actually wanting to help. i don't want the car mod plated or road legal i just want a drift pig

thanks to anyone who can help

Members dont see this ad

cut the fire wall out and do it properly mate, but why waste ya time though dude, rb30's unless they've got at least a 25 head on them are useless, the way i'd do it is cut the firewall out and get custom mounts made up, there is a guy on here who has put a 20 into his keto so it can be done

rb30's unless they've got at least a 25 head on them are useless

hmm not sure about that.....

sure it wont rev as well as a 25 head, but they produce ALOT of power , they sure arent "useless".

and its been done heaps of times, there was a guy with a pretty nice one, check the members rides section.

custom everything pretty much to put it in a ke70.

I'm sorry, did you say rb30's are useless?? fail. Look at how many rb30et's with essentially stock internalls make in excess of 250kw.

A mate has an r31 with just a bigger turbo at 12psi running 310kw and 750nm of torque.

Yes ke70's have been done with rb's. There's one with an rb25, there's not a huge amount of difference in size.

Although the weight of an rb is fairly hefty compared to a 4k

post-9662-080112000 1289111005_thumb.jpg

post-9662-006366000 1289111040_thumb.jpg