Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Te72 For Sale... In Darwin!!!

Featured Replies

Just searching through www.autotrader.com.au for an AE71 for a mate's mum, and stumbled across a TE72 T-18 for sale up here for $500!!! If it's the one I think it is, then I may regret having purchased Leila!

 

T-18, air-conditioned, new brakes, 1.8L, 5-speed. $500.

 

Anyone want to give me some money???

my want list!

JDM Aw11 allready got!!

mz20 soarer

ae71 coupe

shovel nose corona coupe.

Toyota Celsior (might be selling mr2 for one)

  • Author

Yeah, that was the T-18 I was referring to. I think it's a rather nice looking metallic blue one. I'd love a T-18, but would probably want to do a 4A-GE conversion to it (AE71 crossmember).

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.