Pineapple Ke70

MattyZ

Hey guys i thought id seperate my too cars as I'm doin work on both might get jumbled up

so heres the KE70 a 82 which i bought for $800 with a blown head gasket

its complete nana spec, it has rust in the usual spots rear bottom quaters, and in the boot a little bit, no dents other than the odd dimple.

i bout it with 104 xxx on the clock all matching numbers, only down side is its an auto magic, but hopefully not for long.

its just my daily till i get my 74 TA22 on the road :jamie:

• Plans for the Pineapple:
  • convert to manual
  • TA22 Diff
  • Extractors
  • Weber Carby
  • Work Equips

here it is stock as just dropped and painted the stockies from silver to black, and polished up the chrome trims would like them to be 14 stockies but ya get that

Ksev2.jpg

Ksev1.jpg

and just got ma corolla wreck dropped of cheers HAZZARD so will start pullin the manual gear out that over the week.

need some bolt on flares to run ma jelly bean mags on my rolla too.

got done 13th nov:

Removed pedal manual pedal box (absolute frick of a job)

Removed clutch cable plug seat from wagon firewall

Riveted clutch cable plug seat onto sedan firewall

Removed starter motor from wagon

Removed most gearbox bolts

Removed wagon radiator

got done 14th nov:

Remove manual gearbox & crossmember

Remove wagon tailshaft

Remove clutch & flywheel

Remove sedan tailshaft

Remove Auto trans & crossmember

Remove Auto radiator (needs replacing anyway)

Install wagon radiator

New coolant

Start stripping dash

got done 15th:

Ordered HD Clutch Kit

Ordered Clutch cable

got done 16th:

Picked up HD Clutch Kit

Picked up Clutch cable

Removed Flywheel

yeah so the wagon has no brakes and where i needed it by the shed it has to go downhill so, me and dad used his commy as the brakes, so here i am sittin in it slowly rollin down then all of a sudden goin pretty quick thought uh oh and the tow rope had snapped piece of crap and so i just held on and bam into the door the only thing i was worried about was my celica on the other side hahaha.

Photo019-1.jpg

Photo018.jpg

now is all thats needed is remove the bastard flywheel things are on tight!, get it machined and possibly lightened.

then strip the sedan and install all the manual gear then its good to go!

Edited by MattyZ

Members dont see this ad

yeah has 120 genuine ks on the clock too, bitta rust usual spots bottom of rear quarters fix that and give a few patches a respray.

my main plans for it is to do stuff like wheels exhaust, but only stuff that can be reversed back to stock, interior is in good nick apart from the passanger seat base so ill look for a replacement or retrim.

so i was hoping to have it manual by this weekend change of plans

was undoing the pedal box bolts as it hasnt been removed the bolts still had the seal and needed to be cracked so they were tight as a nuns yu hu.

was undoing it then the seal broke and my hand smacked into the metal that the dash pad screws into, so now have 10 stitches in my thumb was down to the bone/joint, and a splint so i can't bend it for a week.

haha yeah most of the time i cut and need a few stiches i don't worry bout it lol but this time i knew it was pretty bad, I'm gettin more dressing for it tonight so ill bung a snap up.

soo gay bein out of work for a week can't even work on the celica or the rolla