November 16, 201015 yr comment_482599 Not too sure how well this would work but I came across it from another link, seriously thinking about giving it a go. Edited November 16, 201015 yr by Trev Report
November 16, 201015 yr comment_482609 Nice idea, is there a write up about it instead of a video? Report
November 16, 201015 yr Author comment_482618 Nice idea, is there a write up about it instead of a video? Only what is in the start of the vid. Report
November 16, 201015 yr comment_482621 The cleaning part works, but I'd be worried about frying shit by opening longer than the duty cycle Report
November 16, 201015 yr Author comment_482623 The cleaning part works, but I'd be worried about frying shit by opening longer than the duty cycle I have that sussed already, will do it by plugging a spare dizzy into my car and using the injector plugs, if that becomes too hard then I will do it the way in the vid. The injector won't burn out tho with pulses like that, it will most likely get a little warm and that is all as it is a magnetic field coil. Report
November 16, 201015 yr comment_482628 Nice idea. Good find. I'm of the same opinion as 7shades. Maybe call in to Jaycar, Dick Smith etc and see about a electronic timer thing so that you wouldn't have to worry about flipping a switch that could possibly fall out of your hand. But doesn't some injectors run on a lower voltage ? Report
November 16, 201015 yr Author comment_482631 Nice idea. Good find. I'm of the same opinion as 7shades. Maybe call in to Jaycar, Dick Smith etc and see about a electronic timer thing so that you wouldn't have to worry about flipping a switch that could possibly fall out of your hand. But doesn't some injectors run on a lower voltage ? Never heard of them running a low voltage, only thing that changes is the impedance. Edited November 16, 201015 yr by Trev Report
November 16, 201015 yr comment_482636 Never heard of them running a low voltage, only thing that changes is the impedance. Spot on! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now