Back In A Ke20

LXY-642

ruining it is putting a turbo 5k into this car man :)

Also if ya want the old school cool look, keep the plates that came with the car, if VIC lets you do that down there...... I know in qld if you buy a out of rego car you gotta hand the plates back in

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey have you still got that 3d V4?

I just got the wolf program running on an old laptop with a serial port. Wouldn't mind borrowing that cable if you don't mind?

Only problem now is the battery in the laptop is stuffed so if I want to do road tuning with it I'll have to install an inverter. :rolls: Not that it wouldn't be a handy thing to have in the car anyway.

shut up man.

If you want to winge about wrecking a ke20 go look at my thread haha.

Mines a overrated one owner with every single service reciept since brand new and it's getting chopped the f@$k up.

Turbo the shit out of it and enjoy man :)

Nah Si sold it before I spotted the ke20 for sale which is a shame as I coulda used it for the ignition with the LPG setup I'll be running.

Yeah brad that's the plan make it overrated like yours :) turbo and enjoy. It's just an old 74 corolla. I'd be more concerned not to ruin my 1967 xr falcon 500 before I'd worry about if I'd ruin this or not.

• 2 weeks later...

where should i put the front speakers in this? got the speaker pods to mount them in, so they don't need a full 6" hole. was going to mount them in the kick panel's but they are not a flat surface so won't work. not really keen on cutting holes in the door cards at all either. so stuck. unless i run the front's just behind the driver's seat where what i think are factory? rear speakers are mounted, and run the rear speaker's on the parcel shelf, which i kinda did want to avoid speakers on the parcel shelf, but a nice beige sheepskin parcel shelf cover would fix that issue :)

That might explain a couple more of the loose wires under the dash.

And yeah I know it's all just more weight. If I can't work something out I might just leave it with only the rear speakers

That's all i'm doing. 6X9's in the rear cards where the orginals came out and a head unit in the glove box. It's a small car dude.

• 2 weeks later...