Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Need To Borrow A Ke70 For An Hour.

Featured Replies

Hi Guys.

 

Have a seat that I promised to make seat mounts for a LOOOONG time ago, and I should really do it. What I need is a KE70 that I can pull the front seat out of so I can triangulate the new mount.

 

I'm in Aspley, and a six pack of your choice will be forthcoming.

 

Ta

 

R

i have an immobile one you can do what you like with, at yatala if you get really stuck

i have an immobile one you can do what you like with, at yatala if you get really stuck

what seats are you makeing mounts for?

i just bought a ae71 that needs new seats.

  • 1 month later...

hey red dwarf,

 

i got several seats here in and out of cars and a couple of shells with no seats :S come anytime on a weekend and do what you may with them...

 

hold the sixpack, i owe you one for this one time i was a little moody with a certain cyclist on handford road ;)

 

pm me if you like, I'm up in scarborough.

 

shiz just saw the date, well pm me if you need it still.

Edited by Ella

  • Author

Gday Guys.

 

Yes I still need it, and thanks to the guys I haven't PM'd back to either. It's just that time of year. Yes I still need a car. Yes I will be doing it. No it won't be this week, as Mrs Dwarf has got a skip in and we're having a late spring clean. I think it's all actually a conspiricy to stop me working on cars, but a peaceful life is a happy life.

 

I'll get back to you all shortly, and thanks for the offers. :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.