Steel Wheels For Ke10

Matt-e30

Hey guys I'm looking to upgrade my ke10 to a disc front end but I been trying to source larger steel wheels In either 14" or 15" I'm wondering what most people have used.. Some body suggested 15" Saab rims but the stud pattern from memory is 4 x 108... Are there any problems with fitting these? Also where in Sydney nsw can I track something down from as I'm not having much luck with enquirees I have made

Members dont see this ad

I wouldn't go bigger than a 14 on an earlie girl, getting rubber under them on a 15 becomes an issue! It can be done however, it all depends on what you like I guess.

You can get wheels welded and redrilled to 110 pattern, that's your best solution for steelies above 13 inch. If you can handle 13's hit your early mazdas. 15's, you would have to get some Nissan chaser style wheels redrilled I guess, really any wheels regardless of pattern can be re drilled provided the centre bore size works for you.

JP

As others have said, early mazdas have 4x110. You can source a set of 13's or 14's from practically anything provided the offset is correct.

Now, you're lucky I have discovered the following info for roadworthy purposes - If you want some 15" steel wheels in 4x110 there is one vehicle I've found that has then.... being one of the small mazda van/trucks with the dual 12" rears. The front wheels on these are actually 15"!!! So you'd have to source 2x pairs off 2x vans. I only found this info when trying to find 4x110 that would clear my brakes as my 17's won't be legal for a roady. :wink:

Oh and while I think of it I'm actually about to borrow a SET off a guy I know. I could ask him if he want to sell them when I'm done with them if you want!? Would come tyreless.... as you're not getting my new semis. :P