Pimpn Import Wagon???

Istartfires

GOOD oil, changed every 5k, filter every 10k

Get a turbo timer

GOOD oil

Never run less than 95 octane

GOOD oil

Quote is meant for Istartfires not trying to step on anyones toes :)

Yeh good,ester base is my prefered oil. royal purple or motul chrono 300V 10w/40, my partner put 91 in it once and it ran like it had a misfire :) 98 back in runs superdooper :)

turbo timer very cheap just keep it hidden.

I bought 10 pack of genuine oil filters in bulk brought the price per filter down to 11 dollars. the copper sump plug washers new could be reused upto 3 services

some like to use a cheaper motul oils due to cost but from what ive read if it isnt an ester based oil it wont protect the fine tolerances of the engine/turbo under stress/heat carbon and sludge buildup ect ect.(after reading 96 pages and reading the links on oils)

$90-100 for royal purple 10W/40

$150 ish for motul chrono 300V 10W/40 ned to buy 4L and then a 2L unless they have started to make a 5L bottle :)

oil filters on their own range between 18-25 depending on where who and what brand you buy. Id steer clear from ryco and cooper ect genuine does the job best for budget.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/forum/82-stagea-discussion/page__s__4e27c0d1ee884ee7fb317e3e1c6b9a5a Stagea section link

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/forum/10-general-maintenance/ and general maintenance section, just need to read what covers the NEO RB25 or just RB25 there are differences like spark plugs and oxygen sensors, coilpacks ect

Edited by Budowski

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh good,ester base is my prefered oil. royal purple or motul chrono 300V 10w/40, my partner put 91 in it once and it ran like it had a misfire :) 98 back in runs superdooper :)

turbo timer very cheap just keep it hidden.

I'm

Already trying to think were I would hide it good so lapd don't find it lol

I personally love legnums but the miss doesn't.

Plus I have heard good and bad things about them where as stageas I only hear good, and as I mentioned I have no idea about the service costs and plus insurance too.

If I had more $ I would go a legnum but I'm told a stgea may be the cheaper and more reliable option.

Although I don't plan on modding it and it will only get a flogging when I'm in it alone.

Yea well I honestly had spent way too much money on the legnum so I would also count it out for that reason mate. I just hated the look of the Stageas =\